Friday, August 6, 2010

Kenny K's Challenge #4

This is like super, last minute card I made for Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge.  My very first digi purchase and I'm so in luv with his stamps!! I used Bodacious Bev...and all I can say is wow!  If only I had her bod!Here's where you can buy Bev and the other Gothik Angelz.  Also check out the Glam Gang and All Starz.


Closeup pics
Details: I added Stickles to the back of her corset and Glossy Accents on her boots


Supplies~
copics: skin (R00, E00, E95); hair (E33, E47, E49, E59); eyes (B14); lips (R29); corset & boots (RV06, RV11, RV21)
paper: dp (TPC Studio-girlfriends phases) ; cs (black-Michael's Recollection; white-Georgia Pacific)
digi stamp: Bodacious Bev (KennyKdownloads.com)
punch: Crown Punch (MS)
dies: standard circles large & Classic Scallop Circle (Spellbinders)
ink: Spun Sugar & Victorian Velvet (Tim Holtz Distress Inks)
flowers: Black Diamond (Prima-Got Flowers?) ; Boutique Fleur (Michael's Recollection)
glimmer mist: Rose Tea
misc: cotton candy (Stickles) ; glossy accents
♥tfp♥

2 comments:

Gale said...

Love how by putting her all in pink you made her a good/bad girl. Love the stickles on the skirt too. Great card!

Sharon said...

WOW, you have done an excellent job here. Hope you're taking part in our challenges at Kenny K's. hugs Sharon