Monday, September 27, 2010

Pin Swap

It seems like everyone's making pins to use as embellies.....I can see why.  Not only are they super cute, but fun to make!  Here's what I made for a swap on Life on the{Scrap}beach:


closeup pics:


Details:
pin-I inked the center pearl with alcohol inks and glimmer mist the fabric flowers with variety of colors. Then I adhered different beads with Glossy Accents.
tag-I cut the tag using a SU die{Sizzix's Two Tags} and scored towards the bottom in 1/4 inch increments to stick the pin. I added the scallop punch and used the Vintage Labels stamp set.

Supplies~
cs: kraft (Recollection), really rust (SU)
ink: chocolate chip (SU)
stamps: Vintage Labels (SU)
die: Sizzix's Two Tags, 2" scallop punch (SU); 3/4" circle punch (EK Success)
mists: harvest orange, pumpkin pie, coffee shop (Tattered Angels); Moon Shadow Mist: golden doubloons(Lindy's Stamp Gang)
alcohol inks: pesto, rust, butterscotch
misc: silk flowers (Michael's); glass beads & swarovski beads (Michael's); filigree bead caps(Supplies at Etsy); plastic earring backs (Blue Moon)

♥TFP♥

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Your pins turned out fab!! I'm doing my first flower swap at TWC this month. The next pin swap I'm going to give it a try.
I love the flower you added to the top, it makes it so unique from the rest of them out there!!

jen said...

I love it...turned out great. I just became your newest follower on your blog. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen