These are the tags I created for a swap at Life on the {Scrap} beach. I made the tag using a SU die, Two Tags. You fold the top down to create the flap. I got the idea from my SU demonstrator & friend, Stamp Ink Diva. I did the emboss resist technique for the background & used TH's distress ink. I tried to make it pretty simple because I had to make 30!
Details:
For "You're So Sweet" sentiment, I curved the clear stamp to fit the top of the tag. With clear stamps, they're easy to shape.
supplies~
cs-black, white, red Bazzill
Stamp set- hearts2love {The Stamps of Life}
stamps-soft swirl background{SU}; "to & from" (Hero Arts)
inks- tattered rose, aged mahogany, vintage photo {TH}
g. mist- wheatfields, vanilla breeze {GM}
dies/punch-Two Tags, Heart of Hearts, Designer Label {all from SU}
misc-feather, silver eyelet, black ribbon, Sweet Pea{FlowerSoft}, clear embossing powder
♥thanks for peeking♥





No comments:
Post a Comment