These monochromatic colors are so different from what I normally use...this is why I love The Color Room! It's a great challenge for me to think outside my "comfort zone" of colors. Well, here goes....
I decided to create a 5x5 card using The Color Room card sketch:
This card was fun to create! I used Bazzill's monochromatic scrap pack cardstock for the color palette. The edges were distressed with my distressing tool and distress inks. I took some white seam binding ribbon and dyed it with some Glimmer Mist. The flower is handmade using Prima flowers. I added Stickles for some sparkle. For the pearl flourish, I took my Copic marker and colored the white pearls.
| closeup |
paper: monochromatic pack-oranges {Bazzill}; whisper white {SU}
stamps: teahouse background & four frames {SU}; every day to remember {Hero Arts}
inks: rusty hinge, dried marigold, vintage photo {TH}, versa mark-dazzle
punches/dies: decorative label {SU}; lacey circle {Spellbinder}; large butterfly {MS}
mist: harvest orange {TA}
copics: YR07
misc: buttons, seam binding, skeleton leaf {I Am Roses}, orange embroidery floss, say it with bling {Want to Scrap}; frost {Stickles}
♥thanks for peeking♥







3 comments:
Your card is gorgeous...love how you found inspiration from a room. That is too cool. TFS
Hello Stephanie! Thx for visiting my blog, thought I'd come and visit you!
Wow, this is STUNNING! Orange is my fave colour so of course i'm gonna love this!
A beautiful card Stephanie!!
hugs, Elly
Post a Comment