Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cake Pop Centerpiece

I made this display of cake pops for a Christmas get together. Check out bakerella.com on how to create these cuties. I dipped the pops in different colored chocolate and wrapped them individually, tied with ribbon.


The flower is layered using Arlene's technique and misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang.  I added some Christmas decorations and green crystal flowers.  The top of the container is lined with pleated trim and bling trim. 

closeup
To keep the pops in place, I've put dry floral foam inside and glued two type of moss on top.  In the center is a Christmas decoration.

Supplies~
pp: Recollection (Believe) paperstack
punch: MS (snowflake trim)
mists: LSG (Tiffany's Blue, Golden Sleigh Bells)
flowers: I Am Roses (big white puffy daisies)
misc: tulle, Christmas decor, KARLAS001(beige pleated trim, large green crystal butterflykisses flowers, cynthialoowho's blingy silver mesh)

thanks for visiting ♥

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just too beautiful!

~Tammy~ said...

Yummy and what a fantastic fun little box!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh this just looks adorable!! This would be so cute for Valentines Day also!!