Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thinking of You

I made this card for one of my 31 Day Challenge: used something new that I purchased over the holidays-the zig zap sew ribbon punch by We R Memory Keepers.  I had fun using this punch and it's super easy to use! The embossed image is from a 12x12 paper and used my circle die to cut it out as the focal image.



 For the frayed ribbon, I simply trimmed the edges and pulled some fibers off each side.
Challenges:
Mojo Monday ~ sketch #222
Crazy 4 Challenges ~ something new

Supplies~
dp: Pink Paislee{paislee postcards}; Quick Quotes{Oh Lovely}; K & Company{Heritage Ivory Embossed paper}
dies: Spellbinders{large circles, fancy tags}; We R Memory Keepers{zig zag sew ribbon punch}; MS{cornice border punch}
stamp: Verve{sentiment}

misc: bling, ivory satin ribbon

thanks for stopping by ♥

2 comments:

Christine said...

This is so CUTE! You could probably decorate cakes too, huh? cool.

I am your NEWEST FOLLOWER! I hope you can stop by my blog and follow me back too! ^-^

God bless,
christine
beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

Maire Gamber said...

What a wonderful layout Stephanie! You are super creative!
Hugs,
Marie