Saturday, April 28, 2012

DT: Unscripted Sketches

With Mother's Day coming up, I wanted to make something special for the moms in my life.  I used this week's sketch at Unscripted Sketches and love the way it turned out. I had this die for so long and I'm finally putting it to use.  I recycled some thin chipboard from packages to make the frame.  It is adhered together with foam tape for more dimension.  The floral spray is from a swap I did with A Lil Scrap of Heaven.  For the post, click here
Supplies~
pp: Bailey{K&Company}
dies: scallop frame & frame back; small easel {Sizzix}
ink: walnut stain
misc: darling chipboard stickers{Thickers}; crackle accent

thanks for stopping by♥


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - gorgeous frame! Love your take on the sketch... I have a lot to learn from you!

One of the newbies on the team, A.

Michele Cunningham said...

What a wonderful frame. the flowers are incredible you did a lovely job.

Tracey Holdyk said...

This is so beautiful and a great take on the sketch.

Jennifer Moore said...

Awesome take on the sketch. Good job thinking outside the box. I'm sure the moms in your life will love it.