Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Friends are...

Happy Hump Day everyone!  We're half way through the week..hope the week's going great so far for you.  Today, I have this 6" square card to share.  I have been hoarding this paper collection for awhile now and I am finally pulling it off the shelf!  The image was stamped with Stampin' Up markers and the background with distress ink.  I added some glitter pen to the flower..you can't tell from the picture. 
 
Challenges:

Supplies~
pp: Annalee{Prima}
stamps: hydrangea{Ann Griffin}; friends blossom{A Muse Artstamp}
dies/punch: pattern circles{EK Success}; fishtail banner{MFT}; classic keyhole template die{Flourishes}
inks:  positively pink, lucky limeade, pool party, poppy parade{SU markers}; victorian velvet, old paper distress inks{TH}
misc: leaves{I Am Roses}; flower{Recollections}; lace trim; glitter gelly roll pen{Sakura}

thanks for stopping by♥


1 comment:

Handgathered said...

Hi Stephanie. Your card is beautiful. I also entered a card and like to browse others'. I love the colors in the tag. PS - I joined your site!