I've cut the flower petals from the designer paper series, Play Date and ran it through my crimper. Then inked with tempting turquoise. On the lower half of the card, I swiped ink over the embossed area to give some interest. To the white seam binding, I ran wild wasabi ink across it several times. After drying it with my heat gun, stamped with Stazon. For the fabric flower, I first pulled on the edge to get create some fringe. I ran a stitch along the center of the fabric and gathered it together. I'm so happy with the way it turned out.
The two challenges I use are Card Patterns & Colour Q:
Supplies~all Stampin Up products unless noted
paper: Play Date Designer Series; pattern stack-subtles(wild wasabi) ; tangerine tango, basic black, whisper white
stamps: matchbox messages; thoughtful friend builder wheel
punches/embossing folders: eyelet border; flower garden; swiss dots{Cuttlebug}
inks/markers: wild wasabi, tempting turquoise, tangerine tango, basic black
misc{not SU}: seam binding, black satin fabric, gell glitter pen
thanks for stopping by Ü







2 comments:
Ooooooooow! This is FUN, FUN! Love your use of color and super tactile and delicious use of the Card Patterns sketch! So happy that you shared your talent with us this week! Yee Haw!
What a sweet card! Love the embossed panels on the bottom. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!
Post a Comment