I just love this year's new in colors from Stampin Up! They screams the tropics...hence the names. Ü I finally got to use the new colors and cardstock. I've been hording them to use on the perfect card/project. This is a card I made for someone's birthday that's coming up real soon....
Everything I've used are from Stampin Up except the lacey circle dies {Spellbinders}.
thanks for stopping by Ü
4 comments:
Love that background color! Visiting from ColourQ....
Lovely job with these colors, Stephanie! The embossed background is my favorite part, and your bow is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!
Love, love, love what you have done here. The punched border is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!
Cute birthday card, Stephanie. Love the dies and their placement! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.
Post a Comment