This week's assignment is Sandy Sunshine....everything & anything summery, beachy, or vacation. And with lots of texture! So I took whatever I had in my stash and came up with this.....
It's still in the works-I'm going to junk it up some more with embellies I haven't used, but wanted to share what I have done so far. All the punches are EK Success and punched them out with scraps of paper I had laying around. I used glass bead gel for the sand and painted over it with beige paint. Then dabbed black paint over it. The doodling is free hand...so nice not having to "think" and just let things fly. Supplies~
punches: EK Success
misc: netting, acrylic paints, glass bead gel, markers
thanks for stopping by Ü






1 comment:
Your project is looking great! I love how you used the term "going to junk it up"...lol!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, too!
Post a Comment