Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Viva La Verve! Feb Challenge - Week 2

I placed a small order with Verve recently and wanted to use one of the stamps for this week's sketch.  I love all their stamps and dies...if I had it my way I would buy them all at once! lol
One of my favorite tool is the corner chomper from We R Memory Keepers...I have it on my desk at all times. haha 
On this card, I used the 1/4" corner to the side of the card and the top corners of the layered paper.  Speaking of paper, I decided to dig through my open paper stash and found these.  I bought them at Michael's awhile back.  One of my favorite color combo is pink and black.  I inked all the papers with distress ink.
supplies~
pp: girlfriends - flourish dot, kaleidoscope, paisley{all from TPC Studio}
stamp: birthday phrases {Verve}
ink: black soot distress 
die: charming banner {Verve}
misc: black baker's twine, charm, nylon butterfly, black rhinestones, flower {I Am Roses}

thanks for stopping by!♥

No comments: