Thursday, March 1, 2012

Viva La Verve! Feb Challenge - Week 4

The last sketch for February, I used the image from My Favorite Things. She's a cutie and I just love coloring her.   I also used a photo inspiration challenge from Stamptacular Sunday. This picture just reminds me of the weather here in So Cal....even in the winter.  Now that spring is upon us, it's time to bring out the spring colors!  

For this card, I added a border punch from Martha Stewart.  The cardstock was trimmed down to 12x5 so the corner punched perfectly with the border.  The heart was paper pieced and stamp "Smile" from the stamp set.  I added a handmade stickpin and of course some Prima flowers.
supplies~
pp: Anna Griffin
cs: yellow {Bazzill}
stamps: PI-Love you with All My Heart {MFT}; music notes wheel {SU}
die/punch: standard circle {Spellbinders}; optic dot border {MS}
ink: scattered straw distress
mist: wheatfields {Tattered Angels}
misc: daisy flowers {Prima}; half back pearl; yellow lace trim

thanks for stopping by!♥

7 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is too cute! LOVE your little image--and the patterned paper is amazing! :) Adorable!

Céline said...

really gorgeous and sweet card!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Suzanne said...

Welcome to the stamptacular design team x

Heleen said...

Welcome at stamptacular sunday DT! BTW winderfull card.
Huggs, Heleen

Elise said...

Beautiful card! I am a follower now, you make wonderful things!
Greetings Elise

Frances said...

Very cute card, Stephanie, glad to be on the Stamptacular Team with you, hugs, Frances.

Janie Printz said...

Adorable card. Love the image & that wonderful edging.
Janie