Saturday, June 30, 2012

DT: Card Cupids

This is my first DT challenge for Card Cupids...I love this image from The Stamping Boutique.  Cupcakes are my favorite!  This week's challenge is using ribbon, twine, or washi tape.  Hope you'll stop by and visit the other DT blogs. 
For this card, I used a pattern paper from my stash...it's quite old and don't know the manufacturer.  I love the soft colors and design.  I combined a couple of stamps together for the sentiment.  I added some glitter pen to the sprinkles.   

Supplies~
stamps: All Smiles{MFT}; Heart-y sayings{C.C. Designs}
die/punches: arrow border, striped arches{EK Success}; standard circles{Spellbinders}
misc: flowers{I Am Roses}; daisy flowers{my stash}; seam binding ribbon; glitter gel pen{Sakura}

thanks for stopping by♥


5 comments:

Hedgehog Reader said...

Oh I love that cupcake! And you've prettied it perfectly with all those lovely colors!

Karen said...

This card is Yummy! Beautiful color choices, and lovely coloring!

Sharla said...

Oooh, very cute! Love your coloring, that cupcake looks yummy!

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Hi Stephsnie, thanks for the follow, just thought I would pop oer and have a look at what you have been up to lately and I must tell you how impressed I am with your lovely creations. You are a quite accomplished colourer and that goes a long way to making a card look great already but you certainly know how to embellish and layer your cards to make them look truly spectacular. I am going to become a follower of yours myself and keep an eye on you as I feel I will be able to get some inspiration from you.
Thanks again
Take Care
Andy
xx

Michele Cunningham said...

What a fun card. Love the flowers you used to embellish it.