Sunday, June 10, 2012

DT: Stamptacular Sunday

 Hope everyone's having a great weekend so far.  I can't believe it's already Sunday...the weekends go by so fast.  I have a card to share with you.  For this card, I used an older stamp...isn't she a cutie?  And these lil' dust bunnies are so adorable.  I would rather stay in my craft room, but this card's inspired me to do some dusting. Ü    

 challenges:
sponsor - icopic
 
Supplies~
pp: daisy minis{Creative Imaginations}; stripes{Memory Box}
stamp: Small Dust Bunny Collector{Whipper Snapper Designs}; hello{Verve}
dies: tear drop circles, labels two dies{Spellbinders}
misc: flowers{I Am Roses}, daisies, fabric flower; stamens;{ebay}; flat back pearls{Recollections}; tiny tags{Hero Arts}; glitter gel pens{Sakura}

thanks for stopping by♥


3 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

WHat an adorable card. I love the image and how you colored her. Really cool use of the die cuts, too. xxx Ann Marie

Heleen said...

What a lovely card! Great coloring.
Hugs Heleen

Doreen said...

the image is amazing - love it.
Gorgeous card
Hugs
Doreen xx