Saturday, June 2, 2012

DT: Drunken Stampers

I made this fun card...using triangles.  That is the challenge at Drunken Stampers this week.  I found this tutorial-for my card I used three 5" square cardstock.  I inked all the edges with frayed burlap distress ink and also misted the pattern paper with glimmer mist.   

I made a stick pin and attached a mini ticket and seam binding ribbon.  To the image, I added glitter pen to the hearts.  The oval is inked with frayed burlap.

This is a floral spray I made...similar to this one, but with different colors.
 

Added half back pearl to the Fancystix flower{Nursery Tales} and leaf to the felt blossom.
 Hope you'll join us this week...we look forward to seeing your creation!

Supplies~
pp: Jack n' Jill{Prima}
cs: Bristol smooth{Strathmore}
stamps: Birgitta Blowing Hearts{CC Designs}; love mini tickets{Whimsy Stamps}
inks: iced spruce, victorian velvet, frayed burlap{Tim Holtz}
dies: mini ticket{Whimsy}; oval classic, foliage, floral ovals{Spellbinders}
misc: wheatfields glimmer mist{Tattered Angles}; flowers{I Am Roses, Recollections, Prima}; felt blossoms{Maya Road}; seam binding; handmade stick pin; glitter gelly roll pen{Sakura}; half back pearl{Want2Scrap}

thanks for stopping by♥


No comments: