Saturday, June 2, 2012

DT: Unscripted Sketches

My creative mojo has been flowing like crazy lately!  I think it's my new craft space that inspires me... I love it! I have so much more space and extra cabinet space...time to fill it up with more scrappy goodies! LOL
And for this week's sketch, the stamped image is from My Favorite Things. I paper pieced her dress with foam tape.  And the front panel is adhered down with some more foam tape...this card is loaded with dimension! Ü 
Stop by Unscripted Sketches and upload your creation....can't wait to see it!

Inside of card
Supplies~
pp: kioshi{Basic Grey}
cs: black; Bristol smooth{Strathmore}
stamp: Happy Mail{MFT}

thanks for stopping by♥


6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great job using that sketch. I think I might just give it a try this week.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Patrice said...

Such a sweet card!

Geri said...

Love the plaid paper and the popped up paper pieced dress (that could be a tonque twister!)

scrapbaby! said...

The inside of the card is just adorable!

SmilynStef said...

Who doesn't love happy mail? Love how you stamped on the inside too ... adorable.

Jane Wetzel said...

just adorable :)