Wednesday, August 1, 2012

DT: Card Cupids

Hello everyone!  Happy August 1st....can't believe how fast July just flew by!  Speaking of time flying by, it's time for another challenge at Card Cupids.  The theme for is "birthday or any shade of blue".  Our Sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs.  We hope you'll join us and play along! 
For my card, I used one of my favorite dies from MFT.  I love using the fishtail banner dies!  The background pattern paper is from Daisy D...it's an older design.  I love the color palette of green and pink.  And that's the main colors I used for this card.  I thought she needed an accessory and so, I added half back pearls for a necklace. 

supplies~
image: Daydreaming{Fresh Brewed Designs}
sentiment: teeny tiny wishes set{ SU}
dies: standard circles, lacey circles{Spellbinders}; fishtail banners{MFT}
flowers: I Am Roses; WOC
pink mesh trim{May Arts}

thanks for stopping by♥


2 comments:

Sharla said...

Cute! I love the pearls, such a nice touch!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is so pretty, I love the coloring-especially on her hair, that looks amazing!