Sunday, August 26, 2012

DT: Stamptacular Sunday~roses & ribbons

Happy Sunday!  We have a challenge this week I know everyone will want to play..."roses and ribbons"!  Now, I don't know anyone who doesn't use these on their projects.  So we want to see your creations at Stamptacular Sunday.  Our sponsor for the week is Marianne Design

I think this image is so adorable...and she's holding my favorite type of cake! LOL  She was so fun to color and I used softer shades to go with the color palette.  I made a template for the clouds and brushed tumbled glass distress ink for the sky.    

Supplies~
dp: the spring fling mat stack{DCWV}
stamps: cinnamon sugar & ticket sentiments{Whimsy Stamps}
dies/punch: ticket & fancy ticket dies{Whimsy Stamps}; floral ovals{Spellbinders}; leaf sew ribbon{We R Memory Keepers}; scalloped edge{SU}
flowers: I Am Roses; crystal flower from my stash


thanks for stopping by♥


3 comments:

Doreen said...

amazing card. The image is so sweet and your coloring really fab.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Desire Fourie said...

Stephanie this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and design.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Sonia said...

WOW! amazing cards you have in your blog... love your copic coloring... HUGS...SK :)
I am a new follower.