Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DT: Card Cupids~happy mail

Hi Everyone!  It's that time of the month again...and no, it's not what you think! LOL  Time for another challenge at Card Cupids.  For the next two weeks, the challenge is "Anything Goes" and our sponsor is MilkCoffee. Hope you'll visit the blog and play along...can't wait to see what you create!

For my card, I did a shaped card using dies from Lifestyle Crafts{Quickutz}.  The edge is sponged with vintage photo and tumbled glass distress inks.
 In the background, you'll notice the bubbles...I sprayed some clear texture spray, called Goosebumps.  I masked the image so I won't get any on her.  Love the way it came out and it dries in matter of minutes.   
 I took my Copics and dotted them in clusters to look like flowers.  It looks like she's kneeling in a field of flowers. Ü
Supplies~
image: Charlotte and her Love Letter{MilkCoffee}
sentiment: ticket sentiments{Whimsy Stamps}
dies: nesting doily hearts, nesting hearts{Lifestyle Crafts}; ticket die, fancy ticket die{Whimsy Stamps}
misc: flowers{WOC}; Goosebumps spray{Tsukineko}

thanks for stopping by!♥



4 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Super cute.love the vintage look on charlotte and the heart.You colored her beautiful.

Doreen said...

super cute card.
Hugs
Doreen xx

Sharla said...

I love the heart shape and the goosebumps spray gives such a cool texture, love the field of flowers!

Pia S said...

What a lovely card! The die cut heart shaped doily is so beautiful! I really like this image too, and I love how you've made the ground.