Sunday, November 18, 2012

DT: Red Carpet Studio~Our Boy layout

Happy Sunday!  Here is this week's challenge from Red Carpet Studio...."a layout of a pet or animal"
Sponsor: Stamp N Doodle
Prize: 2 digi stamps of winner's choice

I did this layout of our boy, Scooby.  He's a boxer/lab mix and such a loveable dog.  When our cat sleeps in his bed, he would go and sleep in hers.  It's a funny sight, seeing an 85 lb dog squeezing himself into a small bed.  When they're not sleeping together, we can find them in each others bed.
 
This layout is for the following challenge:  
 

Supplies~
paper: Ice Cream Parlor DPS{SU}
tools: Classic Wreath Lucky 8 punch{We R Memory Keepers}; stitched sentiment flag die{Lil' Inker Designs}
misc: flowers{Prima, Recollections}; Elm Thickers{American Crafts}

thanks for stopping by♥


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Stephanie, I just love this layout! Your photos are adorable and I loved your story. Great take on the sketch. I have two puppies who share beds and toys too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketchabilities.