Sunday, November 4, 2012

DT: Stamptacular Sunday~Ho Ho Ho card

Hi There!  This week, we have a sketch challenge for you.  Hope you'll play along and enter to win a surprise prize from our sponsor, Marianne Design. Here's the sketch...
 Challenge: Stamptacular Sunday

For my card,  I distressed the papers with Vintage Photo distress ink and also my distressing tool. I love this mini banner die and the new bell die from C.C. Designs.  On the hat and clothes, I used some liquid applique.  This adds great texture and it's fun watching it puff up when heated.  

Supplies~
paper: Believe paper stack{Recollection}
stamp: Winter Stamp Kit{C.C. Designs}
tools: mini banner & bells{C.C. Designs}; snow flurry border punch{MS}
misc: alphabet stickers{Momenta}; vintage distress ink; ribbon{American Crafts}; white liquid applique{Marvy Uchida}

thank you for stopping by♥


2 comments:

Danielle C said...

Stephanie, I love this card! The image is too cute and you have some fabulous die cuts. I love the banner!
Danielle:)
fellow Stamptacular Dt

Penny said...

Gosh, Stephanie, this is a fabulous Christmas card--great take on the sketch, wonderful papers, love the banner, and that super-adorable image, great coloring & love the liquid applique! (I bought some at a rubber stamp convention this week--anxious to try it out!)