Saturday, November 17, 2012

DT: Unscripted Sketches~sketch+piggyback

Hi all!  Today, my hubby is dirt bike riding with friends and I'm home in my craft space just crafting away.  I love having this time to just

Here's a new sketch from Unscripted Sketches....this week comes with a piggyback "dry embossing":

For my card, I embossed the background with Whitewash ColorCore paper.  Then sanded it down to expose the color.  The gift bow topper die is part of the new release from Lil' Inker Designs.  Can't wait to see your take on this week's sketch...hope you'll join us and play along!

Supplies~
paper: O' Christmas Tree{Recollection}; Whitewash collection ColorCore cardstock{Core'dination}
stamp: Merry Christmas{Hero Arts}
tools: gift bow topper die{Lil' Inker Design}; snow dots embossing folder{Cuttlebug}; bow punch{Marvy}

thank you for stopping by♥


1 comment:

Penny said...

Great take on that sketch, Stephanie! Love that embossing especially, and the cute prezzie! :^)
Hugs, Penny