Sunday, December 9, 2012

DT: Stamptacular Sunday~anything BUT a card

This week's challenge from Stamptacular Sunday is "Anything BUT a Card".  Simply create a project you'll give as a gift.  With the holidays coming up, perfect time to make something for someone special.  We can't wait to see your project! 
This week's sponsor is
prize: It's a surprise!

Here's my project this week....
This Christmas, I'm going to hand out gift cards in this little box.   I cut the top and bottom of the label so it will fit on the flap.  In order for the flap to close, I stuck a removable adhesive...but I think I'll switch it to circle velcro. 
 I also made a card to go inside and used my notch punch to hold the gift card in place.  

Supplies~
paper: O' Christmas Tree paper stack{Recollections}
image: Kiss Me{Penny Black}; sweet season{SU}; holiday greetings{Wordsworth}
tools: decorative label, notch punch, 1 3/8 circle punch & 1 1/2 scallop circle punch{SU}; box with scallop flap{Sizzix} 
 
Thanks for stopping by♥


1 comment:

Penny said...

This is so sweet, Stephanie, and such a good idea! :^)
Hugs, Penny