Saturday, December 1, 2012

DT: Unscripted Sketches~

Happy December 1st!  Today, we are going to pick out our Christmas tree.  I'm so excited because not only will we pick out the tree, but we'll also cut it down.  I have my camera ready to document the event and can't wait to show you.  This will be a great Day 1 in my DD entry!

Now, let's get to our next sketch challenge from Unscripted Sketches....we had some wonderful entries for the last sketch.  I can't wait to see this week's creations!

I made this CAS card using the mat stack, Botanical Noel.  For the sentiment, I die cut the shape using gold shimmer paper from my paper stash.  The center design paper was also layered with the gold paper.  I love the shape of the poinsettia...this is one of my favorite dies.  This can also be used as leaves on a flower. 

Supplies~
paper: Botanical Noel{Recollection}; gold shimmer paper{Denami Design}
stamp: Instant Camera:Christmas stamp set{Lil' Inker Designs}
tools: poinsettia die{Magnolia Doohickey dies}; floral oval{Spellbinders}
misc: cinnamon brads{Lasting Impressions}

Thanks for stopping by♥


1 comment:

Penny said...

Simply gorgeous, Stephanie! Love the papers, design, and fab die cuts! :^)
Hugs, Penny