Saturday, December 15, 2012

DT: Unscripted Sketches+piggyback challenge

Oh boy, can't believe Christmas is just ten days away!  I still have some Christmas cards to send out.  This year, I'm only sending out just a handful of cards.  I've made another holiday card using this week's sketch from Unscripted Sketches.  There is a piggyback challenge to go along with the sketch..."alter the circle".

piggyback challenge: do something with the circle-distress, tear, layer{make it unique}

For my card, I chose to altered the circle by adhering a layer of glass glitter.  You can find the glitter HERE.  Then added a snowflake embellishment on top.  I simply cut two triangles from the paper collection and sponged with tattered rose distress ink.  The background paper is sponged with aged mahogany and tattered rose.  You can't tell from the picture, but I sprayed goosebump spray in matte before sponging the paper.   

Supplies~
paper: winterland{Fancy Pants Designs}
sentiment: Best Wishes{Hero Arts}
tools: 1 3/4" circle, 2" scallop circle{SU}
misc: snowflake{Jolee}; pink glass glitter{GlitterandKitsch}; matte goosebump stray

Thanks for stopping by♥


No comments: