Sunday, December 23, 2012

DT: Stamptacular Sunday~mittens card

Happy Sunday everyone!  We have another fun & fabulous challenge at Stamptacular Sunday..."emboss me"!  All you have to do is create a project or card using embossing...any type of embossing.  Don't forget to include a stamp!

I love the colors and designs in this paper stack.  For my card, I used a stitched mat die for matting and curled one corner.  I wanted to show both sides of the design paper since one is of mittens.  The sentiment is embossed with sparkle embossing powder...lots of sparkle.  This is now one of my favorite embossing powder! 


Supplies~
paper: Jolly Holiday{Recollections}
stamp: Winter Mittens{Verve}
tools: Rectangle Stitched Mats{Lil' Inker Designs}; tagged rectangle die{Verve}; heart punch{EK Success}; aspen border punch{MS}
misc: sparkle embossing powder{Recollections}

Thank you for stopping by♥


3 comments:

Danielle C said...

Cute card, Stephanie! Love the looof the sparkly sentiment and the paper curling was a great idea to show off the mitten paper! Sometimes I'm so bummed when the papers are double sided and both are gorgeous and you have to choose!
Happy Holidays,
Danielle:)

Penny said...

This is darling, Stephanie! Love the cute image & stitching, love the fun papers & the design! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a wonderful & Merry Christmas!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love that technique of pulling back the paper and seeing another one underneath - great idea.