Saturday, September 1, 2012

Birthday Blog Giveaway


Hi everyone!  To celebrate my birthday, I have a special giveaway to share.  One lucky winner will receive the goodies pictured below!  To be in the drawing, all you have to do is:
  1. become a follower to my blog
  2. mention my giveaway on your blog with a link back here
  3. add your name below 

Deadline to enter is Sept 15th{my birthday} and I'll announce the winner on Friday, Sept 21st.  The winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be drawn.  This is my way of saying "Thank You" for all your support and inspiration!  If we reach 100 followers, another goodie will be added to the giveaway. Ü




4 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

new follower, linked and now a little note. Stop by Puddin N Pie blog and follow me too!

Handgathered said...

Happiest early Birthday wishes! I have been a follower of your blog already; hope you become one of mine too! Your candy looks delicious.

xo Anni

Geri said...

Hey Stephanie! Thanks for inviting us to your Birthday Party! I posted your link as well as that sweet cupcake pic on my blog for all to see! Wow - that is one sweet loot bag!

Michele Cunningham said...

Hi Stephanie, I just saw this in the nick of time!!! Hope you have a very Happy Birthday :)
Michele