Sunday, September 23, 2012

DT: Stamptacular Sunday~just dropping you a line

Hi everyone!  It's been a great weekend so far for us...did some shopping and just hung out with my hubby. 
Are you ready for another challenge from Stamptacular Sunday?  This challenge is "BLING IT ON"...we want to see all the bling and glitter!  How fun is that?!  Stop by the challenge and link your project.  And this week's sponsor is Marianne Designs.

Here's my card...I made an easel card using pattern paper from Basic Grey.  I added some flourish bling and Stickles on the upper corner flourishes and on her dress.  For the ribbon, I made two loops and attached it to the ribbon by tying it down in the center. 
 
Supplies~
paper: Serendipity{Basic Grey}
stamp:Ramona fishing{Stamping Bella}
dies: Labels 5{Spellbinders}; corner filigree die{LaLa Land Crafts}; floral vine punch{MS}
misc: flourish bling{Recollection}; frosted lace, fruit punch Stickles{Ranger}; ribbons{American Crafts}

thanks for stopping by♥


2 comments:

Penny said...

Stephanie, what a darling easel card! Love the image, and how you have the line dangling. Great die cuts and papers. And that sentiment is too cute! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Steph, thanks for your sweet comments on my Halloween card. I love your card too with the little strawberry. So darling as are all your projects. Hugs,Bev