Sunday, September 9, 2012

DT: Stamptacular Sunday

Time for another challenge at Stamptacular Sunday!  And this week, the challenge is "anything BUT a card"!  How fun is that?!  If you have a project in mind, then this is the challenge for you!  We can't wait to see it, so stop by the blog and link your submission.  Our wonderful sponsor this week is Digi Doodle Shop.
I had bought this mini chalkboard easel at Michael's a while back to alter.  I painted the easel with Martha Stewart Satin paint in Hydrangea Purple.  I don't use the color purple very often on my projects, but I really like this shade.  All the die cuts are Magnolia Doohickey dies.  I just love this paper collection...adorable designs and soft shades of summer is how I would describe the colors in this collection.  I used the left over scraps from a project I just finished putting together.  I can't wait to show you...it's part of my new addiction/obsession. Ü  I will post that real soon.  
 
Supplies~
paper: Neapolitan Collection{Recollections}
stamp: Celebration Tilda{Magnolia}
dies: dragonfly, berry lace, flag{Magnolia}
misc: flowers{I Am Roses}; foam Thickers; pearls{Recollections}

thanks for stopping by♥


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so fab Stephanie what a super card well done Hugs Elaine

Penny said...

Hey, Stephanie, thanks for stopping by my blog, for the nice comments, for the welcome, and for following me. I am happy to follow you, too. Love your little Tilda easel. I am a purple lover, so this is right up my alley. :^) The paper is gorgeous, and you colored her so beautifully! I am looking forward to working with you, too, at SS!
Hugs back, Penny