Saturday, September 8, 2012

DT: Unscripted Sketches~♥ Pinterest


For this week's sketch, I created a page for my Smash Book.  I'm really getting into it...constantly thinking about what to smash about next.  I can see why people love the Smash Books and Daybooks.  And now when I'm shopping for my craft, I think "smash*ing" goodies.  I'm wishing for a Instax mini camera for my birthday. *keep my fingers crossed* Ü
Ok, so let's get back to my page....

This is the second page to my 2-page spread on "all about me".  As you have read on my previous post, I'm doing a 30-day challenge.   For this page, I smash*d about Pinterest...I Pinterest!  These are just a few pictures from my pin boards.  You can take a look at my boards for more pictures...just follow me on Pinterest.

Hope you'll stop by Unscripted Sketches and play along.  We can't wait to see your take on this week's sketch!   

Supplies~
thickers: Tinsel{American Crafts}
circle punch: 1.5"{SU}
misc: glitter hearts{Recollections}

thanks for Smash*ing with me♥


1 comment:

Bev Gomez said...

Well hello Steph, thanks for commenting on your card. I love your Pinterest page. Come over and check me out anytime. Hugs, Bev