Sunday, September 30, 2012

DT: Stamptacular Sunday~especially for you

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's that time again...another challenge from Stamptacular Sunday.  This week's challenge is..."It's Your Birthday "!  A project or card with a birthday theme.  The sponsor is Wild Orchid 
Crafts and the prize is...a surprise! 

I hate buying birthday cards when I can just make them.   And birthday cards are my favorite theme when creating cards.  For this card, I embossed the card base and layered with some left over scrap paper.  I love this image...it's so adorable.
Supplies~
stamp: Millie & Milo exchange prezzies{Stamping Bella}
tools: flag & cloud die{Magnolia's DooHickey}; pinking stitch embossing folder{Cuttlebug}

thanks for stopping by ♥


3 comments:

Doreen said...

super cute card. The image is lovely
big hugs
doreen xx

Penny said...

Oh, Stephanie, this is too stinkin' cute! Love the design, that cute cloud sentiment, the wonderfully-colored image, and the fab embossing. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Carmen S. said...

Eine ganz wunderschöne Stempelkarte. Der Folder im Hintergrund passt wunderbar. Klasse.
Liebe Grüße Carmen