Sunday, September 2, 2012

DT: Red Carpet Studio~"Silent" Layout Challenge

Welcome to our first Red Carpet Studio Challenge!  I am super excited to be a part of their first design team.  RCS has two challenge teams-layout design  and card design team.  For more information on the challenges, click HERE.  
Scrapbooking is my first love when it comes to paper crafting.  And I can't wait to share my layouts with you throughout the challenges.  My creative mojo is at its highest and has been a fun, crafting journey.  So, let's get started with our first layout challenge:

Here's my layout...
I finally opened my Mariposa paper stack and coordinating chipboard embellishments for this layout.  I love the rich colors and designs in this collection.  I hate to cover up the paper, so I added just a few embellishments around the photo{of me and my niece in Santa Cruz}.  I inked the edge of the papers with walnut distress ink. 

I can't wait to see your layout for this week's challenge!

Supplies~
paper: Mariposa paper stack{DCWV}
punch: deco fan{MS}; scallop trim {SU}; fishtail flags{MFT}
misc: skeleton leaves{I Am Roses}; flowers{I Am Roses, Prima, Petaloo}; diamond rhinestone & pearl flourish{Recollections}

thanks for stopping by♥



No comments: