Monday, October 1, 2012

DT: Card Cupids~Happy Autumn

Hi everyone...Happy October 1st!  I hate that time is flying by so fast.  The holidays are just around the corner and I'm so not ready.  Time to start Christmas gift lists, arrange travel arrangements for Thanksgiving...lots to do!  Yikes!  Ok, I need a break from just thinking about it...I think it's time to go to my craft room now...

Let's start this month with a challenge from Card Cupids...using "black, orange, purple, yellow, green, brown".  You can use one or any combo of these colors, it's up to you.
Here's my card...this image is from The Stamping Boutique.  She's a cutie and thought it went well with this autumn stamp.  I found this ribbon at Target in the dollar bin.  I just love the season....the leaves changing colors, the smell of cinnamon and nutmeg...gosh, I could use a pumpkin spice latte right now! LOL Ü 
Supplies~
paper: Autumn Cardstock Paper{Recollection}
image/stamp: Audrey the Pilgrim{The Stamping Boutique}; Happy Autumn{Paper Inspirations}
die: Fancy Tags{Spellbinders}

thanks for stopping by♥


2 comments:

Penny said...

What a sweet autumn card, Stephanie. :^) Love the image and coloring, the background paper, and the colors you chose! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sharla said...

Awww...I love it!! That image is darling, I still need to play with it! Love the colors and the Happy Autumn banner!