Sunday, October 7, 2012

DT: Stamptacular Sunday~Fall

Hello everyone...it's Sunday and time for another Stamptacular Sunday challenge!  This week, we have a photo challenge for you....
Our generous sponsor is Whoopsi Daisy
prize: 4 sheets of digi stamps

I positioned the image differently this time.  I like how it's off to the side...as if Fluffles leaped onto the card.  I used rub-on alphabets for the banner and my favorite border punch.

Supplies~
paper: Autumn cardstock stack{Recollection}
stamp: Fluffles Leap{Stampendous}
tools: doily lace punch{MS}; tattered leaves{Sizzix}; mini banner{CC Designs}
misc: bakers twine; wooden button{American Crafts}; alphabet rub-on {Heidi Grace}

Thanks for stopping by ♥


6 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Just popping in to say hi.
Love your card
Hugs
Chris x

Jessica said...

What a cute card, love the big leaves and the button!!

Hugs Jessica

Penny said...

Stephanie, this card just makes me smile! Love it, it's so cute! Love your fun image and coloring, your papers, due cuts, and sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Arielle H Gordon said...

This is so sweet! I love your coloring!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Stephanie, Fluffles looks like he is having to much fun! If I was a bit younger I'd like to do the same! Your card is wonderful and I admire the "edge" of the circle.. It's perfect!

Basement Stamper said...

Great fall card, love the layout and the little banner.