Saturday, October 27, 2012

DT: Unscripted Sketches~Happy Halloween

Hi everyone!  Just a few days left before Halloween....I have another card to share using this week's sketch from Unscripted Sketches.  Here's the sketch....
Hope you'll play along...this is another sketch with so many possibilities.  For my card, I inked the edges with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink.  The "Trick or Treat" is adhered with foam tape for dimension.  I used a new die from Lil' Inker Designs called, Stitched Mats for the bottom layer.  You can't see the stitching in the picture, but I love this added detail. 

Supplies~
paper: Halloween & Fall stack{DCWV}
images: chick or treat, simple halloween{Stampendous}; trick or treat{Hero Arts}; Charlotte{A Muse Artstamps}
tools: circle & scallop punches{SU}; stitched mats & stitched sentiment flag{Lil' Inker Designs}

thank you for stopping by♥


2 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute!!!!! Check out KennyK's blog - congrats! :) http://www.kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.com/

Penny said...

Stephanie, this is such a fun Halloween card! Love that adorable image you colored--it is too cute! Love the pennant paper and background paper and your stitching, too--I can see it! :^)
Hugs, Penny