Sunday, October 28, 2012

DT: Stamptacular Sunday~Smell the Flowers

For the Red Carpet Studio's ABC Ransom Hop, please click HERE


Hi everyone...Happy Sunday!  This week's challenge at Stamptacular Sunday is..."Not Just an Ordinary card"!  Super fun challenge with so many possibilities.  We can't wait to see what you create!  

This week's sponsor is Birdie Brown
prize: winner's choice of 3 digis

For my card, I created a twisted easel card.  For the tutorial from Splitcoaststampers, click HERE.  I was able to use some scraps for inside layer of the card.  My scraps are slowing getting smaller...which means more room for more scrap goodies!  This image is a cutie pie and I just love her big head! LOL 

Supplies~
paper: So Sophie{MME}
image: Smell the FlowersTia{Some Odd Girl}
tools: tear drop circle, standard circle, classic ovals{Spellbinders}
misc: flowers{IAR}; buttons{morebuttons.com}

thanks for stopping by♥


2 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Hi
Love this beautiful card.It's so very sweet'
Hugs
Chris x

Penny said...

Gosh, this is sweet! Love the design, the paper, that adorable image & your coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny