Saturday, October 20, 2012

DT: Unscripted Sketches+piggyback

Hi everyone!  We have another fabulous sketch for you from Unscripted Sketches.  And there's a piggyback to go along with the sketch....add some type of movement to your card.  Make something pop up, swing out, hidden pocket, etc.  Have fun with it!  We can't wait to see your take on this week's sketch...hope you'll play along. Ü

Here's my card....I added a hidden pocket behind the image and added a tag.  I love this die with the pierced holes around the heart.  This image is just too cute from Di's.  I used my favorite gel pen on the snow and on the fur trims.


Supplies~
papers: Oh Christmas Tree{Recollections}
image: Hold My Hand{Di's Digi Designs}
tools: label 26{Spellbinder}; So Wrapped Lovely{Magnolia Doohickey}
misc: pearl adhesives{want2scrap}; winter white seam binding; glitter gel pen{Sakura}; alphabet stickers{Momenta}

thanks for stopping by♥


1 comment:

Penny said...

Stephanie, this is adorable--love that fun image & your coloring. Love the die cut, bow, paper, embellies, and hidden tag, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny