Sunday, October 14, 2012

DT: Stamptacular Sunday~Perfect Potion

Hi everyone!  Boy, Halloween is coming up quick...we have a great challenge for you this week!  This week's challenge is..."BOO-tacular".  You can create a card or project that's a little creepy. 
This week's sponsor:
prize: it's a surprise!
 
Stop by Stamptacular Sunday and play along with us...can't wait to see your project!

For my card, the pattern papers are from the paper stack, Midnight Spell.  I love the mischief look on her face...like she's up to something.  I thought this image would be perfect for the challenge.  I added some glitter on her dress and hair accessories. 


CLOSEUPS: glitter gel pens

Supplies~
papers:  Midnight Spell{DCWV}
image: Perfect Potion{Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps}
tool: custom die for Scrap-mart.com{Spellbinders}
misc: flowers{I Am Roses & WOC}; glitter gel pens{Sakura}

thanks for stopping by♥


1 comment:

Penny said...

Stephanie, she is such a fun image--love the coloring and the sparkle on her; love your papers and embellies, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny